Property Security inside the State of Kerala can be accepted as security, provided the title of the owner over the property is clear. The following documents will have to be presented while submitting property as security.
- Title Deeds and prior documents in original (for the past 13 years)
- Encumbrance certificate for the past 13 years
- Land Tax Receipt for the current year
- Building Tax Receipt, if there is a building on the property.
- Possession and enjoyment certificate
- Location Certificate and Sketch of the property.
52 Years Of Trusted Services
More Than 46 lakhs Satisfied Customers, Thank You For Your Trust And Faith.
Turn over (March 2022)